[DeTomaso] [SPAM] SDP First Fun Run of 2009

Robert Simpson R.Simpson35 at Verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 11:46:19 EST 2009

Michael,

I couldn't help but notice the white SUV on the right of that pic.  I have
an edited Photoshop image of that pic you posted, hope you don't mind that I
posted it.  I just thought the white SUV threw off the balance and overall
appearance of the Panteras.  I hope you don't mind.

Bob

Here is a direct link to my Photobucket account:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e318/72Pantera/SDP%20Pic%20Original/PhotoeditII.jpg

Best regards,

Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael J Becker" <mikebecker at cox.net>
To: "'List Pantera'" <detomaso at realbig.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:10 PM
Subject: [SPAM][DeTomaso] SDP First Fun Run of 2009

Hey Gang,
San Diego Panteras, had our first fun run this weekend, through the
mountians and desert around San Diego county, and I just had to share this
photo taken by member Bret Gann.  It's from the Montezuma Grade, heading
down into Borrego Springs and Ocotillo.  What a picture.  If you have a
problem with the link, just go to the SDP web  site and click on the
blinking link on the home page.

http://www.sandiegopanteras.com/Gall2009/Images/Pantera%20Fun%202-08%20081%2
0(Large).jpg

Or