[DeTomaso] Nitto tires/NTO5 for CAMPY Clones?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 14:34:51 EST 2009

Tom,

Did you look at the NT01's? If I had to get caught in BFE in a rain storm and needed rain tires I'd personally get the KDW-2's...They handle great rain or shine for either street or ORR and are Y (186mph) rated for when you race to the grocery store. ;-)

But I  like  these new Nitto NT01's for the track as an alternate to Hoosier R6 (not A6).  Would be allot of fun in the rain

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com