[DeTomaso] Dumb techno question: Earl's Fuel Filters

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Feb 21 01:56:27 EST 2009

Such bass jokes stick in my head.  If I weren't just a shell of a man, I would simply brush off such brassy comments.  They are nothing more than cymbals of the kind of quiros that are found on this forum, seeking advice because they are always crashing their beaters and bending their rims.  I'm taking a stand and drumming them out of the forum--they belong on the Gong show.

Sincerely,

Chris