[DeTomaso] Dumb techno question: Earl's Fuel Filters

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 21:26:52 EST 2009

Why not clean it and see if it's still gummed up.  If it passes gas, it
should be okay.

When my fuel filter clogged, I could hold it upside down and the gas
wouldn't flow, even though I couldn't see the obstruction.  When I held it
the other way, the gas dribbled out and so did a bunch of dust.  That was
with a wire screen filter - one of those cheap glass jobs.  I have an
expensive wire screen filter now.