[DeTomaso] headlights vs temp guage

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Fri Feb 20 21:06:38 EST 2009

Mine have always done the same.
It has been suggested many times to improve the electrical bonding of the
main ground lug under the dash.  It appeared to be poorly connected with
chassis paint and all, but the contact improvement didn't change the
phenomenon.  I have also installed the headlight and fan relay modification.
Again, my gauge still reads high with the headlights on.