[DeTomaso] Bullrun - Start Your Engines

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 14:35:22 EST 2009

Jason,

Saw the show - good going on arriving #5 out of the 12.

Was really sorry to see team Porch get sent home home. ;-)

I came across some web postings by Jason of Team Evo the other day.
He is one P.O.'d dude. Apparently his Evo was rather trashed at the finish, or something like that.

Now I know you can't talk about the actual Bullrun experience, but I have a question for you that
perhaps? doesn't cross the confidentiality rules:

If a friend of yours came up and said he had been accepted to the next filming of Bullrun,
would you tell him to go for it or decline?

Larry