[DeTomaso] Glad my ears still work

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Feb 20 13:05:48 EST 2009

Probably a good lesson seeing that . . .like lighting the forest on
fire and asking you grand-daddy for a "little help", eh?

About a year after my "dumb little brother" gave EVERYONE a fire
extinguisher for xmas I woke up in a room w/ all the walls, all my
clean laundry, curtains, paper, frisbees (good fumes) IN FLAMES.  Once
everyone calmed down a little, one spritz from the "dumb litte
brother" fire bottle put it all out.  that got my attention.  I'd like
to thank ex-wife #1 for that adventure.

David, not the dumbest tool in the drawer