[DeTomaso] Glad my ears still work

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Feb 20 12:54:31 EST 2009

Just to keep things rolling along...

When we were kids (8ish) I was at my best friends house as his dad was
working on the station wagon. "Ken bring me the gas can!" Ken ran over with
a 1/2 filled 5 gal can and sat it right on the old top post battery. Sparks,
smoke, new words to my ears... but that was all. His dad (now 90) sat down,
had a beer and held his head.

Larry (likes a good story) - Cleveland