[DeTomaso] Glad my ears still work

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Feb 20 10:17:41 EST 2009

Almost as bad....

Shelley and I are coming home from driving the Pantera to its second Fun
Rally.  We stop near the northern border of Oregon to fuel up.  They do
it for you there, it's the law.  So gas starts pouring on the ground.
We crawl all over and find the rubber hose going from the filler neck (L
model) to the gas tank is all deteriorate and it's not really letting
gas into the tank.

Well, since the bozos in Oregon don't know how to properly fill a
Pantera anyway, we stopped, said thank you and drove another 50 or so
miles until I could do it myself, fill it about 3/4 and keep going.

First thing replaced when we got home.... the filler hose.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA