[DeTomaso] NPC '66 Chevy at SilverState in Chevy High Performance Magazine- March, 2009 Issue

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Feb 19 16:41:23 EST 2009

Be careful . . .truck (needs hitch), trailer (needs registration),
Pantera (needs ballast so I don't run over anything purple).

I told you I would be in Ely to support the team.  That means 3
icechests and a camera.

We will have three cars, right?  and that purple thing is faster than
166?  If its not faster than an old chevy . . . well it would be like
dating a grandma.

Besides, I don't know if my Pantera will run at those low elevations . . . .

see ya round the dog pound!