[DeTomaso] Pantera sold on eBay

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:18:55 EST 2009

Everybody who placed bids will probably get emails from scammers pretending to be the guy with the car IF there ever was a car.  The answer is always that you would love car and luckily you'll be in his town day after next on business. You want to see it. Drive it and like Don henley you always carry cash.   Chances are it ends immediately