[DeTomaso] Claude's road trip...

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Feb 17 13:53:55 EST 2009

I also drove down a ways on Highway 1 this weekend just for fun.  Even
in a non-Pantera, a day of driving the twisties along the scenic coast
is a great day.  With good weather and top down, it can't be beat.
Unless I have to get to SoCal quickly, I always drive Highway 1.

http://www.pashnit.com/pics/road5/Hwy1/south/450_Img_8881_Hwy1BigSur.jpg