[DeTomaso] Fw: On the importance of chassis drain holes....

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Feb 16 21:07:09 EST 2009

Dear Will,

                   I have the Pantera Performance Center upgrade trunnion bearing.  I have used some Griot's teflon  type spray lube and currently I am using some similar (and cheaper) bicycle  non-petroleum based lubricant.    I don't know if it is the best, but despite the temperature extremes that the cars are driven in, there has been no "hard crap" at all.   Your mileage may vary.

                             Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles