[DeTomaso] Bobby Byars on the mend....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 16:33:24 EST 2009

Hey guys,

I just phoned down to Precision Proformance to order a window switch for
somebody, and spoke with Don Byars, who told me that I had just missed Bobby.

Last time I talked to Bobby a few weeks ago, he was saying the doctors told
him it would be six months before he could return to work.   Turns out he's
working every day now, a few hours a day.

Don was laughing and said that Bobby's memory is still dorked up, but he
remembers *everything* about the car stuff.   He can't remember people's names, or
things like pencil, pen, spoon etc., but he remembers every single part on
the Pantera, and can order trunnion bearings and exhaust headers and axles and
whatever else you can care to imagine.

Now there is a guy with his priorities straight! :>)