[DeTomaso] Oil Question

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 15:15:30 EST 2009

There is no need to buy an additive.
Just use the gas-and-diesel-approved oils like Rotella or Delo 15W-40.? If you want to you can spring for the synthetic version, which costs more.?
These oils have much higher ZDDP levels because diesels use the same older technologies.
While the government is forcing them to decrease the levels in these oils also, it is still high enough for flat cam follower motors

Jim