[DeTomaso] Lincoln Mig welder

Tom Di Iulio tomdiiulio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:27:03 EST 2009

i bought a 110 unit (Clark 130EN) to patch some rust panels on my '63
fairlane. i've been practicing since i got it and have gotten real good at
melting thru a door skin in no time flat! been using flux-cored wire and now
know the way to go is to add an argon/co2 bottle for a smoother,
spatter-free weld.
the education continues.....