[DeTomaso] Considering a new distributor ...

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 13:54:29 EST 2009

I think Jason has the electromotive system. FAST (now part of the Comp Cams family) made something call as "EDIST" and now has a newer version called the "XIM" that lets you build a coil on plug system.  The Electromotive is a waste fire system so you only need a crank signal, you need a cam signal for the coil on plug.  Fred Terry had a very cool cam sensor setup through the unused mechanical fuel pump mounting point.  I think some people claim a small performance gain from coil on plug, amd all the GM LS series motors are coil on plug.

Ken