[DeTomaso] A different type of ignition

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:33:45 EST 2009

As you saw, I have no experience with the new style, I had several
Electromotive setups on my race cars, they are awesome, never had a single
failure and never really thought about ignition or timing issues when tuning
the cars after they were installed, it was just one less thing to worry
about...and believe me, when you ran dual Weber's on a Cosworth BDA engine,
there was plenty of other problems in tuning without dealing with ignition
BS.  should my Current system ever die at the same time that my wallet feels
1,000 fatter, Electromotive will be added to my car without a second
thought.

Michael in Savannah

plus it looks cool under there.