[DeTomaso] Dinner with Claude Dubois tonight....

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 19:52:02 EST 2009

Well, gentlemen, single and otherwise, I may not be dining with Claude
tonight, but I am about to embark on a culinary excursion with my lovely
wife, who for 5 years now has supported me in all things Pantera.

So, as her reward, for her I shall be preparing seared sea scallops with
grilled pork tenderloin in a port wine reduction, a vegetable medley of
brussel sprouts, red pepper, mushrooms, zucchini and yellow squash sautéed
in an Italian herb dressing.  A properly breathed Chianti will be adding
both color and character to the experience, and all will be topped off with
fresh strawberries dipped in melted dark chocolate and a dollop of Cherry
Garcia on the side.  After that . . . . . ;->

For those of you lucky enough have a kitchen pass to experience the joys of
the Pantera, remember to thank her early and often!

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest