[DeTomaso] Koni shock bushings?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Feb 14 04:16:15 EST 2009

They're rather similar and when I bought my shock and suspension bushings from DeTomaso many years ago they cost about the same. A couple of years ago I looked into standard industrial bushings for this application but it fell through as the radial load was way above what the standard bushings were rated for. Maybe the 40 USD bushings aren't just any rubber and metal cobbled together?

Tomas