[DeTomaso] Ultra Copper RTV and O2 Sensors

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Fri Feb 13 22:03:49 EST 2009

Have your header's flanges milled/machined level and use a good set of
quality gaskets like Percy's dead soft aluminum multi layer gaskets and
problems you wont have. Percy's dead soft (no idea what on earth dead soft
refers to) multi layer aluminum gaskets are by and far the best sealing no
hassle easy to use reusable gasket on the market bar none.

Cheers

Paul