[DeTomaso] Appraisal Wanted

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Fri Feb 13 21:09:50 EST 2009

Michael,   I am a certified vehicle appraiser with two national groups.  However I do not appraise vehicles I cannot inspect in person.  If you were in the San Diego CA area where I am located I would do it for you in a heartbeat.  Here is what you can do though.... One group I am with is called International Vehicle Appraisers Network.  They have appraisers all over the USA.  Google them and their site will pop up.  You will find an appraiser in your area through them that can do a good job for you in short order.  Go to the cotact page and you will find the list of appraisers and their contact info and areas/states that they serve.   Good luck.  Dan Miller in San Diego CA.