[DeTomaso] French Pantera club bookmark

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 18:15:51 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I searched all over the internet last night trying to find the website for
the Pantera French Connection, the club-that-isn't-a-club catering to enthusiast
driver-owners in France.   None of the other Pantera websites had links to
it, and Google didn't turn anything up either.

I finally got it, so I'm sharing it with you so that all of you who have
websites can update your respective links pages. :>)

http://panterafrance.site.voila.fr/