[DeTomaso] Tires and wheels

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 13:26:32 EST 2009

I have the same combo on my car and like the look. I'm currently running Pzero's on all 4 corners.  I've been looking at my options for the track days in June and *might* do something as crazy as the new Kumo XS's:

http://tinyurl.com/crzw2p

Rears are $222, fronts are $120.  Clearly, i need to read some more reviews tho...much better than the $499 each for the Pirelli's.