[DeTomaso] Taurus Window Motors Source?

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Wed Feb 11 11:03:34 EST 2009

In my search to find a couple of nice motors for Mad Dawg I found two good
contacts with very good prices. Unfortunately I only need to purchase one
pair. If you are thinking about this project, even for the future, this is a
good opportunity. Let me know if you want the contact information.

Here the message from the supplier---"they look good Dave took them out of
car and put them in the barn. no rust. 25.00 for the pair and 10.50 to ship.
rich."

Let me know.

IndyDave