[DeTomaso] Spare parts for sale

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 20:45:24 EST 2009

Bruce,

IR-EFI is better in every way other then initial cost! ;-]>

My system was custom designed and built by Mike Trusty using TWM throttle bodies and a Kelly Cofield intake and filters.

Mike has stood behind the system 100% and I would do not hesitate recommending him as he has built efi systems for Ford Pantera's & Shelby, GT's, Jaguar and some of the exotics (Lambo, etc).  I drive the Pantera all most every weekend and am getting ready to run Silver State in May.

Locally, Dick Drenske installed and dialed the sysem in and Russ Fulps rebuilt the engine. Mike Trusty also turned me on to a local EFI tuner who dialed in the last 5-10% for power and streetability who is highly recommended by TWM and others.

You can see a bunch of photo's of my IR-EFI system that Mike Trusty built on the Team Pantera Racing Web site (Photo Gallary).

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com