[DeTomaso] Which Aldan Shock

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 14:37:42 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/10/2009 1:41:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

Bob,

   It seems to depend on whom you talk to at Aldan.   I think the Aldan
AS758HP was something that Hall and Aldan woked up to  allow use of the original
larger diameter springs.  It appears that  Gary Hall saw some advantage in the
large diameter, but just about  everyone else uses the newer smaller diameter
springs to allow more  clearance for the exhaust.  Everyone I know who has
bought Aldan  shocks recently has bought  755s

Ken

Ken:
I was just quoting from the Aldan spec sheet.  The specs  for the units that
Jersey Pantera guys are ordering are the  same as listed for the 758HP.
However, when comparing the specs, they  are almost identical, except that the coil
length for the 755 is 10" while the  758HP is 12".
Bob
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)