[DeTomaso] tire pressure help needed-The owner's manual

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:13:48 EST 2009

I'd start with the printed pressure on the tire and drop it in 2 lb increments until I went too far and then back up in 1 lb units until I was happy.  Develop a test routine with some curves braking and quick starts so that you can repeat the test each time out.  Once you get a general feel you can play with ft and back and if needed side to side.   Michael in savannah