[DeTomaso] RENO SPEED TRIALS REGISTRATION IS OPEN

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 11:17:29 EST 2009

Headed to the Fun Rally in Reno, Nevada this June?  Thinking about it?

The new location is shaping up to offer a great event:
•An inside hotel display of cars just like at the Plaza
•Saturday display on Virginia street - street is closed for our display
    just like on Fremont Street in days of old
•lots of events to attend
•P.I. gocart evening
•Friday night dinner at the National Auto Museum - yes, closed museum with dinner served
•Saturday awards dinner and raffle - you KNOW the raffle is always a hit
• and the very best?

Why, the Pantera Club of Northern California's Speed Trials track event!!

PCNC
is again sponsoring a two day event, this year at the Reno-Fernley
Raceway,
about a thirty minute Interstate drive from the host hotel.

This
event is GEARED to track NEWBIES. Course layout is technical but still
fast enough for some leg stretching.
Instruction is available. Small
groups mean nice, clear track.
And the pricing is as low as any two day
event you will EVER find.

PLUS, first time Group C Panteras get an amazing discount for registration.

Full details can be found at our chapter website: www.panteraclubnorcal.com

We
have a new, online registration system which we REALLY hope you will
use.
You do need to complete a short registration for this site, but
once signed up you are
good to go for all our future events, and the
events offered by over 100 other clubs. Go to:

www.pcnc.motorsportreg.com

And if you ha
ve ANY questions, I'm the go-to guy.  Just drop a note to:

PCNCmotorsports at AOL dot com

This
is THE Pantera driving event of the year, at a great, new track,
surrounded by more De Tomaso Family
members than you will find
anywhere. Just ask someone who has gone. We really hope to see you
there!

DRIVE IT!!

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director