[DeTomaso] NPC - Computer Geek Help needed- BIOS, FSB, and Other Esoteric Geeky Details

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 23:48:37 EST 2009

thanks all,

ordered 8gb 1066 mhz of ddr2 from newegg  after reading advice.

Maybe I'll grow into the new CPU tech in the next year or two, meanwhile,
this puppy is a big step up for me as it is.

as almost finished, QC-9450, liquid cooled, 5TB, 8GB ram at 1066mhz,
fatal1ty 7.1 audio, dual video cards Nvidia9800GT, 4 26" monitors ( LG ) (
only two are installed so far ).
I even built a new desk for it (11 feet wide, 6 feet tall) , if you want to
see it, ask for a pix

Meanwhile, Sunday is Non geek day, I turn into grease monkey and install new
ss a/c shroud I bought from MD and change out ZF Gear oil before taking it
out for a cruise in thing at 5 pm.

Thanks again for the help.

Thanks again for the help