[DeTomaso]   Spare parts for sale

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 00:39:14 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/6/09 4:59:21 PM, brogers at optonline.net writes:

> I'd appreciate a picture of the intake and webers.  What are these going
> for new? $3000 is big bucks in this market.

As usual, it depends on what you want & how you drive.... Weber carbs from
Italy were discontinued in the '80s as Weber switched to building EFI, then mfgr
resumed in the mid-'90s at a Weber subsidiary in Spain. Rip-off copies that
sometimes are porous have been found from the Far East (as usual), and huge,
aluminum upgrade units are common from Dune Buggy shops in So-Cal, used for
sand-drags. Coincidently, there's a fairly complete article on all this, with
photos, in your Feb 09 POCA Newsletter. Cheers- J Deryke