[DeTomaso] Original Air Cleaners

Phil pvperry at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 6 13:04:18 EST 2009

My car is in original unmolested condition and has the stock air cleaner
with the snorkel down the passenger side firewall to a plastic scoop
attached to the bottom of the car.

I could take pictures if anyone is interested.

Phil

Sort of.  I want to run some temps at different places to see where the cool
air might be.  IF there is any cool air.

I wonder how many folks have anything that resembles the "stock" air cleaner
- I don't have one. (Free to hot-rod, whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

Hopefully, someone, somewhere will keep a Pantera "unmolested"

Chester, the Pantera molester.