[DeTomaso] original air cleaners

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Fri Feb 6 11:19:28 EST 2009

Sort of.  I want to run some temps at different places to see where the cool air might be.  IF there is any cool air.

I wonder how many folks have anything that resembles the "stock" air cleaner - I don't have one. (Free to hot-rod, whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

Hopefully, someone, somewhere will keep a Pantera "unmolested"

Chester, the Pantera molester.
Scuderia Non Originale