[DeTomaso] Interesting selling prices

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 01:51:10 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/5/09 22 42 30, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> The nice blue Pantera pre-L sold for $33,100.  It's interesting to compare
> it to the super nice silver L in Atlanta which I think sold on ebay for
> $31K???  It looked like both were nice, very close to stock, cars, but the sliver
> car appeared to be exceptional, but sold for less.  The differences I can see
> are:
>
> 1)  Pre-L vs L
>
> 2)  Blue versus silver
>
> 3)  Time of the year

You forgot one of the most important factors:

4)   Location, location, location.

The blue car today was purchased by a friend of mine who has been looking for
a car just like this for five or six years now.   I hate to see Nick give it
up, but at least it's going to a very, very good home in So-Cal.