[DeTomaso] Reply to Madawgs rambling about "Peter the German"-WITH Pantera content

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 13:56:54 EST 2009

You know how to bring a big man down. Like a knife through my heart.

Its obvious my best friends  have turned against me.

It is with a heavy heart that I now announce my retirement from racing...yes from life as i know it.
Vendors & Sponsors - Please send my retirement pension to Ely Nevada.

Good Bye Cruel Mean-spirited gun and gay people haters.

Hello Green Lantern

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com