[DeTomaso] Fw: Avon Vintage Tires Re: Vintage Tyres - It has never

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 15:48:47 EST 2009

The war is over Johnny

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com

________________________________
From: Roland Jaeckel <detomaso at gmx.com>
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 11:21:59 AM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Fw: Avon Vintage Tires Re: Vintage Tyres - It has never

UUHH, be carful,

In the Avon factory are Lucas electricals systems.
May be the man on the press is named Lucas.
The truck for transportation uses Lucas parts and the Manager drives a Ferrari.
Then the old hymn comes up, we use Lucas sytems and Ferrari parts in our cars.

Yeah, these tires are great, they glue on the street like dog shit on a carpet.
Highly recommended !!

Roland Jaeckel
DeTomaso Parts Center Europe
www.detomaso.de

Our cousins over in the UK have Avon 'VR' rated tires that would be perfect for the original Campy wheels.
Several sizes available 205/215//265275/295. You should be able to get these through a Avon dealer...perhaps Tire Rack?

For more information, contact Vintage Tyres on
+44 (0)1590 612261 or sales at vintagetyres.com, or visit their website www.vintagetyres.com.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com