[DeTomaso] Fw: Avon Vintage Tires Re: Vintage Tyres - It has never been a better time to buy British!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:25:14 EST 2009

Maybe you guys just hit delete when you see my name but I mentioned that tires were available for Roger Kraus and
Sasco Motorsports before.  After I sell a kidney or some guns I plan on using Avon (A'-vun, not like the cosmetic lady) or Dunlop slicks grooved with
a pattern resembling some like a street tire.  I've often heard that the original Gp4 cars ran a rear tire around 27" tall.  I'm looking
at sizes between that and 25.5.  The Vintage Can-Am tires are already treaded and are supposed to be pretty rugged.  Anyway...