[DeTomaso] Fw: Avon Vintage Tires Re: Vintage Tyres - It has never been a better time to buy British!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 12:46:39 EST 2009

Debbie Downer,

Wot do you have against our friends and allies, the English?

Between you, Mike and Dan its amazing we ever started over 50 Pantera's  at a ORR!

Bobo, of course you can't use the 295's on a 8" rim but you can use them on a 10" rim....Hello Kitty!

You can use the 265, and the 275's on the 8" rims....amazing the slacker excuses you guys come up with....

MF'r shows up at the BBORR with 125RWHP and averages 120 mph. Oh yea he has 17" rims.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com