[DeTomaso] Oil Coolers (again)

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Feb 4 11:47:12 EST 2009

This particular instance was used as an example - why do we need data.

Luckily, I have a a/f gizmo and have solved the problem. FWIW, this is
the motor in my truck, not the Pantera.  The detonation was so
"fleeting" that I doubt a good plug chop could be obtained.  As noted
earlier, a modification to the advance curve (proven and not one I
"invented") seems to have cured many issues.

I look forward to refeshing my memory about reading plugs, thanks for
the link.

Now, if I had a chassis dyno . . .

thanks to all for the support!

David, unable to tune a 500+ hp hot rod on the street.