[DeTomaso] original air cleaner

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Feb 4 10:57:02 EST 2009

Mike,

If you spin the air cleaner 180 deg the dent for clearing the
distributor cap ends up on the wrong side. There's no dent facing back
on my air cleaner at least. Also, the fresh air opening that faced
front/left should be visible rear/right and it wasn't on the pic posted
yesterday. In addition there's a relief on the bottom side of the air
cleaner for the carb linkage which is absent on the other side.

Tomas