[DeTomaso] Oil Coolers (again)

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Feb 4 10:28:04 EST 2009

David,

The big trick is to stop the motor when you have run it in the RPM range you
want to check. Then pull the plugs. Yes it will be hot. Yes it is a PITA to
do in a Pantera. I think you need to do this job not the little girl next
door.

http://www.dragstuff.com/techarticles/reading-spark-plugs.html

Larry - Cleveland