[DeTomaso] Oil Coolers (again)

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 18:24:45 EST 2009

Thanks for clarifying your earlier comments Jack......Dan's paint and body work on his race Pantera is so bad its good.....I think MF'r has the right idea with the rat rod black primer....thats a cheap solution in these hard times.

P.S. I don't worry about Dan going faster but I hear Darryl 'SEAL' Johnson is telling everyone he is gonna go faster then me in May....tell that slacker to bring a Hans device if he thinks he can go faster then me. I'll go Unlimited and kick his ass!  ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com