[DeTomaso] original air cleaner

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Feb 3 16:28:26 EST 2009

Mine seemed to have all that too IIRC. Temp controlled valve for vacuum hose next to the carb, snorkel with hot air tube mount facing the header and vacuum operated auxilliary fresh air inlet on the front drivers side of the can. I don't know what car the air cleaner came from, it was given to me as we found it in a fellow Pantera owners garage. It was probably left off the car due to rust damage.

Tomas