[DeTomaso] Oil Coolers (again)

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Feb 3 16:25:33 EST 2009

Bwahahahahahem.

Can't argue with success.

If/when something breaks and/or goes wrong (and something always does)
then how does one know what went wrong?

Example: I'm trying to figure carburation/advance curve on a new
motor.  If I'm getting pre-ignition "somewhere" in the range, how does
one know if its advance or mixture?  I don't know enough to figure
this out without the a/f meter telling me the mixture during that
pre-ignition.

So, when/if Larry's motor makes the big noise ("that tune always was
hard on oilpans") how will one know why??????

David, yes i'm picky and dumb and need 8 crutches to solve the problem

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: