[DeTomaso] Oil Coolers (again)

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 15:13:00 EST 2009

.... and along with all Goran's good points, long oil lines are ALWAYS more
viulnerable to damage than short lines, and with your luck in competition
lately, I wouldn't tempt fate by running two big dash-10 (or larger) lines 10 or
more feet long..... Besides, you'd have to really chop up the Pantera's
beautiful nose to duct enough air into and out of a front-mount cooler without
screwing up airflow into our marginal- sized radiator opening. Good luck- J Deryke