[DeTomaso] Pantera on Speed Channel

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Tue Feb 3 12:05:15 EST 2009

Michael,
I was! However, hardly EVER saw one on the street. Maybe I saw two in five
years. One was at a local Ford store (not L/M). The owner of the store owned
an orange one & kept it in the showroom with theater ropes around it. I
would ride my bicycle nearly an hour just to go look at it several times a
year.
IndyDave