[DeTomaso] stock rear chassis brace

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 22:53:01 EST 2009

Dear Jack,

                Aye-aye.   The other Pantera has the functional cross brace and this one has been stuck with the stock brace.   I do intend to upgrade, but there have been distractions.

                I promise not to re-engineer the rear camber with with bay brace.  I promise.  I promise.

                             Some much to do.   So little time,   Chuck Engles    ;-)