[DeTomaso] Fw: New on HubTV: GNRS Coverage with Chris Jacobs

Mark shelbygt at cfu.net
Mon Feb 2 21:15:03 EST 2009

Try this if previous post doesn't get you where you want to be.

      New on HubTV:
      GNRS Coverage with Chris Jacobs

        Check it out on HubTV
        Chris Jacobs and the HubTV Crew hit the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA. We ran across a ton of great people, products and killer cars of course. With ten buildings chocked full of amazing vehicles, we feel like we barely scratched the surface. But we got some great footage of Hub heads from the all around the show – including the 2009 America's Most Beautiful Roadster contenders.
        a..  GNRS Intro a..  Hollywood Hotrods a..  Dwayne Vance a..  LAZZE a..  Scratch Garage a..  Easy Run Engine Stands a..  Blue Collar Customs a..  Baby Hubhead a..  Crown Deluxe a..  Bo Huff a..  EGGE a..  Bombshell-N-Ink a..  Gambino Kustoms a..  Billy Gibbons! a..  AMBR Contestant a..  AMBR Awards a..  Jesus Villalobos a..  Orbitron a..  Circle City Hot Rods a..  Suede Palace a..  One Arm Bandit a..  Scott Fisk a..  GNRS Outro
      The Grand National Roadster Show 2009 channel is proudly brought to you by:

      You can find all this, plus much more at HubGarage.com. Don't forget, you can also post photos, blogs, and video and promote yourself, your car, your shop, your products - all for free. Login today and help us keep the Hub the coolest car community on the net.

      If you have something cool going on in your garage, be sure to let us know so we can feature you in the next issue of Hub Happs! Just email mechanic at hubgarage.com

      The HubGarage Crew

            Forward email

            This email was sent to bluelemon72 at hotmail.com by mechanic at hubgarage.com.
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

            Hub Garage | 9825 Kenwood Road | http://www.HubGarage.com | Cincinnati | OH | 45242