[DeTomaso] Not Pantera related but interesting to persons with an opinion on Gun control

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Feb 2 08:21:03 EST 2009

We call ourselves a "De Tomaso Family". Like most families we yell at times,
get off our main subject at times. But we are one of the smartest families
around. I like to read off subject posts when things are slow. I do not like
the yelling...

Like my family I can delete something I do not like faster then I can type a
reply.

Larry (look you read me, well I think you do?) - Cleveland