[DeTomaso] Minor update: Two dumb techno questions

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 21:35:13 EST 2009

Dear Forum,

             Updates from the Pantera Research Institute Engineering
Department:

             Fuel sender problem:  greatly improved by simply soaking in a
tank of gasoline and waiting.

              Bad Starter problem:  the first attempt with a modest 4 gauge
short extra ground cable has turned the embarassing hot restart problem into
a no-drama quick restart!

                 Thanks guys.

                                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles